Schedule
This semester my schedule is alright I have 2 core classes which is Mrs. Lou Allen and Mrs. Raybon. Mrs. L teaches literature and Mrs. Raybon teaches World History I like her class a lot. My other 2 classes are marketing principles and baseball I don't really know what marketing principles is but it is fun right now. In baseball we are just throwing and going over tandom and relays. On the weekends I have been trying to go hunting but the river has been so high I haven't been able to get down there. this year has started off sucky tho I found out my aunt had cancer yesterday my family was devastated but they found it early so hopefully they can take it out. Next week I have to go to the dentist to see when my wisdom teeth have to come out, kind of nervous never been put to sleep befor. spring break I will probably go to the beach with cooper we will probably just play fortnite and hang
around the condo. last I hope we win state in baseball.
I think that this was very good. I hope you have a great semester this year and pass your core classes. Hope u have fun playing baseball this year. I hope u have fun goin hunting on the weekends. Have fun at the beach. Good luck to you getting your wisdom teeth pulled.
ReplyDeletethanks hope you have a good semester also I will have fun and try to be safe.
DeleteCool blog. You must really like baseball. Good luck this season. Your schedule looks really busy. I took Mrs. Lou Allen last semester her class is fun! We both have Mrs. Raybon so I know you'll have to study.
ReplyDeletethank! yeah baseball is fun. good luck to you in cheer
DeleteI hate to hear that about your aunt. I'll keep her in my prayers. It is good they caught it early. My dad had cancer and is now in remission and my mom just got diagnosed in April with cancer and they did not think she would make it, but she's doing immunotherapy now. We took her to MD Anderson and they recommended Immunotherapy. It's a game changer for sure! Good luck with baseball this year!!!
ReplyDelete