5 more minutes
If I could have 5 more minutes of something. I would want it to be with my dog Rio he was a chocolate lab. he was awesome he had the best personality he was kind. We got him for a duck dog but he never went and got a duck because be died of cancer at only a year and a half old when we would het the guns out he would start acting crazy. when we found out he had cancer it was already to late to help him they gave him 1 month to live.....he lived 5 weeks when he passed that was the first time I saw my deddy cry he loved that dog more than any thing he said when they put him down he kept trying to get up. he was a fighter till his last breath. RIP rio.
I'm sorry to hear about Rio. I've had similar experiences with pets, I know how difficult it can be to lose a pet.
ReplyDeleteAww I miss my pitbull cookie, rusky, and chocolate. Didn't know dogs had cancer... Glad your recovering well.
ReplyDeleteI had a pitbull named penny we gave her away she was a bluepit yep and this cancer was the worst kind
Deletewe need to go bomb the woodies this weekend... its been awhile since I saw a duck hit the water!!!!
ReplyDeleteyes we do need to go bomb the woodies we need to watch something die in the sky
Deleteif it flies if it dies LOL!!!!
I understand the loss of losing a dog. Mine was thrown into a gulley and it was hung. I'm still mad till this day.
ReplyDeletedang that's harsh feel bad for your loss also
Delete